Government of India
Ministry of Commerce and Industry
Department of Commerce
Directorate General of Foreign Trade
Trade Notice No. 21/2021-2022
Udyog Bhawan, New Delhi
- All Exporters/Members of Trade
- All Issuing Agencies as enlisted under Appendix 2E of the FTP
Subject: Extension of Date for Mandatory electronic filing of Non-Preferential Certificate of Origin (CoO) through the Common Digital Platform to 31st October 2021.
In continuation to this Directorate’s earlier Trade Notice Nos. 42/2020-2021 dated 19.02.2021, 48/2020-2021 dated 25.03.2021 and 10/2021-2022 dated 19.07.2021, it is informed that the electronic platform for Certificate of Origin (CoO) (URL: https://coo.dgft.gov.in ) which was made live for issuing preferential certificates under different FTAs, has now been expanded to facilitate electronic application for issuance of Non-Preferential Certificates of Origin as well.
- On the request of certain Chambers/Associations notified under Appendix-2E, the existing system of manual/paper-based submission and processing of non-preferential CoO applications is being extended further upto 31st October 2021 only and the online system is not being made mandatory.
- All Agencies, as notified under Appendix-2E, are required to ensure that the on-boarding exercise is completed latest by 31st October 2021 failing which the agencies shall be de-notified from Appendix 2E. The concerned agencies may reach out over email to ddg2egov-dgft[at]gov[dot]in for any guidance or clarifications in regard to the on-boarding process.
- The revised Appendix 2E, containing the list of only those agencies which have been on-boarded, shall be notified post the said timelines.
This issues with the approval of the competent authority.
(Issued from File No. 01/02/54/AM21/EG&TF/E-24628)
(Sanjay Kumar Tiwari)
Dy Director General of Foreign Trade
Tele No. 011-23063918